Dynamic Design Solutions (DDS) was established in 2002. Lalit Mital is the director and nominated architect of Dynamic Design Solutions, registerd with NSW Board of Architects (NSW ARB 6798). He is A+ Member of AIA, Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects (FRAIA). He is also accredited architect of Archicentre, architects advisory service of Australian Institute of Architects.
Lalit accomplished his postgraduate degree in Masters in Design Science Computing from University of Sydney (1996). Innovative and unique of its kind, it offered the opportunity to get an overview on various applications of computers in architecture & design.
Working as an architect, Lalit has more than 26 years’ extensive Australian Building and Construction industry experience and knowledge. He worked in various Sydney based reputed architectural firms in senior position as a project architect and gained valuable experience in residential, commercial and institutional projects. Lalit worked on a large award winning Residential Projects-Liberty Grove, Homebush Bay Drive, near Olympic Park. It comprises town houses, 3 storey flats and medium rise apartments. In 1998, it won the prestigious award as “Best Community Residential Development in NSW’ and ‘Best Medium Residential Development’. awarded by Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA).
What we do…
We are a small architectural practice, specialising in high end custom designed residential projects ranging from traditional, modern, contemporary, heritage to attic space conversions. As our valued client, we listen to you, provide individual attention to your specific needs and budget. We have expertise and specialise in designing on narrow, steep and odd shaped sites. We provide full service from start until completion, starting from advice on pre-purchase potential of property, to feasibility study then sketch design, design development, liaising with consenting authorities, coordinating with consultants, DA and construction documentation, tendering, selection of and then administering your project during construction. We do-
- Custom designed homes
- SEPP 65 Residential Flats/apartments
- Town Houses, Villas and Duplex
- Heritage and conservation area houses
- Additions and alterations
- Houses in Fire Bush Prone Area
- Contract Administration (constructon stage)
- AS the A+ Member of the Institute (Australian Institute of Architects), when you engage us, you are assured of receiving the value added quality service from an accomplished professional on your project. Homes designed by architects have been found to command higher resale value.
- You not merely, receive just CAD drafted plan from us, you receive peace of mind and the best advice on all aspect of your project, making it simple to understand and progress step by step. Starting from site anlysis, feasibility, planning issues, liasing with council, environmental, coordinating with specialist consultants, sustainable design and selection of materials, construction details, selection of builder and assisting you during construction stages, until the completion of project.
- As a small practice, we listen and provide individual attention to you
- We have extensive council experience
- We work on compelitive fixed Lump Sum fee
- From initial Sketch Design to Design Development, DA, Construction Documentation, Tender, Builder selection and administer contract during construction. We can assist you through various stages of project from start until completion
- We use state Of the art photorealistic 3D visualisation and walk through software
- Lot of our projects have been published in prestigious Universal Magazines, including Contemporary Home Design, Renovate and Extend, Sydney Morning Herald and very well received by the readers